How do I hire off duty officers to work special events such as weddings, parties etc.
Contact Lt Lee Walker at 704-216-7544 or at lwalk@salisburync.gov and she will assist you with any questions you may have and the forms that need to be filled out.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...